The, Of, In Punitive Policy In The Field Of Penal Legislation In Robbery Cases In The Basic Court In Gjilan – Branch In Vitia During The Period 2013-2017
Some of the forms of implementation of punitive policy against robbery in the area of criminal legislation
Criminal offense of robbery has become a constant phenomenon in our country, as an act that violates and undermines the property values of society, which are guaranteed by international conventions, as well as with local laws. I have considered reasonable to survey, analyze and observate this issue, so we can look closely at the implementation of the punitive policy, with a special approach to detecting and prosecuting the perpetrators of the criminal offense of robbery, addressing the work done by the judiciary bodies, especially the police and prosecution office, therefore, case studying and analyzing the work of judicary bodies contributes in recognizing the steps taken in these cases and prevent future similar cases of robbery.
- Gashi,R. (2003). Penitentiary Policy on Blood Delinquency in Kosovo during 1980-1989. Pristina.
- Salihu,I. (2012). Penal Law (general part). Pristina.
- Salihu,I.& Zhitia,H.& Hasani,F.(2014). Commentary of the Penal Code of the Republic of Kosovo. Pristina.
- Salihu,I.& Zhitia,H.& Hasani,F.(2014). Commentary of the Code of Penal Procedure of the Republic of Kosovo. Pristina.
- Code of Penal Procedure of the Republic of Kosovo, Code 04 / L-123, 13 December 2012.
- Penal Code of the Republic of Kosovo, Code 04 / L-082, 20 April 2012.
- Summary of Penal Laws, Institute for Legal and Social Research, Pristina, 1979.
- Statistics from the Basic Court in Gjilan - Branch in Vitia.
- Statistics from the Kosovo Police, respectively from the Police Station in Vitia.
- Statistics from the Basic Prosecution in Gjilan.
Copyright (c) 2020 Albana Aliu
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The author fully assumes the content originality and the holograph signature makes him responsible in case of trial.