The Measurement of Economic Entities Performance from the Non Financial Indicators’ Perspective
Since the financial performance was on the first rank in the past, nowadays the economic entities are increasingly aware that it only offers them the consequence of the analysis of financial indicators. There is tackled a new given value of performance, namely the global performance, taking into account the extension to social and environmental indicators.
The success of an entity involves assembling economic, social and environmental performance. Most economic entities aspire to success because the performance management has become a work process not only useful but also mandatory, and it couldn’t have achieved the desired success without a proper management. In this situation the performance assessment represents the basic element.
2. Kaplan, Robert S. and Anderson, Steven R., 2003, Time-Driven Activity-Based Costing, Harvard Business School, www.andredewaal.eu/docs4/webarticle-kaplanenglish.doc.
3. Kaplan R.S. şi Norton D.P, 1992, Le tableau de bord prospectif, pilotage strategique: les 4 axes du succes, Les Editions d’Organisation.
4. Lebas, M., 1995, Oui, il faut définir la performance, Revue Française de Comptabilité, nr. 226.
5. Lohman, C., et al, 2004, “Designing a performance measurement system: A case study”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 156, pag.267-286.
6. Ogunsiji, A., & Ladanu, W., 2017, A theoretical study of performance measures in the strategic and corporate entrepreneurships of firms - A Guide to Performance Measurement and Non-Financial Indicators, International Journal of Physical Sciences and Engineering, p.356.
7. Popa, Virgil, 2005, „Managementul şi măsurarea performanţei organizaţiei”, Editura University Press,p.5.
8. Popa F., 2009, Ghid pentru îmbunătățirea performanței, Editura Mediarex 21, București, pag.13.
9. Modelo EFQM de Excelencia, Arco Iris, Caso Practico y Respuesta Modelo, European Fundation for Quality Management, 1999.
Copyright (c) 2020 Delia – Mihaela ibranisteanu
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The author fully assumes the content originality and the holograph signature makes him responsible in case of trial.