Assessment of the Vulnerability of the Expediture Accounting in the National Statistical System in View of the Internal Audit
Keywords:vulnerability; book-keeping; internal audit; expenses; national statistical system
By means of the expenditure accounting specific for the national statistical sector can be quantified the efforts made towards the implementation of strategic objectives, general and specific objectives related to the activities carried out by relevant public entities that collect, centralize, aggregate, analyze and process economic, financial, social information and so on. The assessment made by the internal audit on the accounting of expenditure specific to the national statistical sector adds value to this complex activity, which is particularly important for a public entity management. Following the identification and assessment of the accounting vulnerability in the national statistical system in terms of internal audit, the hypothesis is validated according to which the internal audit activity contributes to the identification of strengths and weaknesses of the accounting of this system.
2. Braga, V., 2006, Bugetarea activităţilor, sursa de informaţii pentru contabilitatea managerială în cadrul societăţilor comerciale, Revista Finanţe Publice şi Contabilitate, nr. 5/2006..
3. Caraiani, C., Dascălu, C., Guşe, R. & Lungu, C., 2010, Contabilitate managerială. Tehnologii contabile integrate de raportare şi decizie, Ed. ASE, Bucureşti.
4. Călin, O., Manolescu, M., Ţurlea, E., Tudorache, S., Caraiani, C., Man, M. & Bălan, I., 2002, Contabilitatea de gestiune, Ed. Tribuna Economică, Bucureşti.
5. Chong, V. K., Eggleton, I. R. C. & Leong, M. K. C., (2006), The multiple roles of participative budgeting on job performance, Advances in Accounting, Vol. 22/2006.
6. Dumitru, M., 2005, Gestiunea financiară a întreprinderii, Ed. Fundaţiei România de Mâine, Bucureşti.
7. Folan, P. & Browne, J., 2005, A review of performance measurement: Towards performance management,Computers in Industry, Volume 56, Issue 7, September 2005.
8. Gruman, J. A. & Saks, A. M., 2011, Performance management and employee engagement,Human Resource Management Review, Vol. 21, Nr. 2.
9. Hansen, S.C. & Van der Stede, W. A., 2004, Multiple facets of budgeting: an exploratory analysis, Management Accounting Research, Volume 15, Issue 4/ December.
10. King, R., Clarkson, P.M. & Wallace S., 2010, Budgeting practices and performance in small healthcare businesses, Management Accounting Research, Vol.21, Issue 1/ March.
11. Libby, T. & Lindsay, R.M, 2010, Beyond budgeting or budgeting reconsidered? A survey of North-American budgeting practice, Management Accounting Research, v. 21, Issue 1.
12. Popescu, D.,2006, E-management – planificarea resurselor financiare şi performanţa firmei, Finanţe, bănci, asigurări, Volumul 9, Nr.4/2006.
13. Parker, R.J. & Kyj, L., 2006, Vertical information sharing in the budgeting process,Accounting, Organizations and Society, Volume 31, Issue 1/ January.
14. Tabără, N., Horomnea, E., Marcel, F. & Dicu, N.R., 2007, Consideraţii privind performanţa globală a întreprinderii, Contabilitatea, expertiza şi auditul afacerilor, Nr.8, August.
15. Tabără, N., Horomnea, E., Marcel, F. & Dicu, N.R., 2008,Performanţa firmei în contextul reglementărilor internaţionale Partea I, Contabilitatea, expertiza şi auditul afacerilor, nr.5/2008.
16. Ţurlea, E., Ştefănescu, A., &Tănase,G. L., 2012, Dezvoltări privind dimensiunea predictivă a bugetelor, Revista Audit Financiar, vol. 9/2012.
17. Vâlceanu, Gh., Robu, V. & Georgescu, N., 2005, Analiză economico-financiară, Ediţia a doua revizuită şi adăugită, Ed Economică, Bucureşti.
18. Verboncu, I. & Zalman. M., 2005, Management şi performanţe, Ed. Universitară, Bucureşti.
19. Verbeeten, F. H.M. & Boons, A. N.A.M., 2009, Strategic priorities, performance measures and performance: an empirical analysis in Dutch firms,European Management Journal, Volume 27, Issue 2, April.
The author fully assumes the content originality and the holograph signature makes him responsible in case of trial.