Epistemological Aspects Regarding the Behaviors Placed in the Leadership Logic
Today's leaders not only face permanent, unpredictable and rapid changes, but are faced with a major decision, they can no longer be inspired by the way they reacted in the past, the retrospective being similar experience, to determine the direction of action, as the whole set of conditions changes rapidly. As we go through this global public health and economic crisis, companies are facing their challenges, focusing mainly on redesigning their business strategy, a task that is proving to be very difficult in these extraordinary conditions. Several companies have created dedicated teams (task force) to develop action plans strong to support the new reality, guided by numbers and statistics and lacking a very important aspect that has kept the company alive in the most difficult periods : people.
Contemporary society can be characterized by a complex economic dynamic felt at all levels of human existence. In this mechanically, human creativity and the digital economy can be considered as fundamental factors underlying social progress. Regarding the methodological component of the research, in the analysis of the complex leadership phenomenon, it was focused on capturing the complexity of the phenomena, their determinants and dynamics as well as the effects of changes that occur against the deepening globalization process. The investigation procedure has been a theoretical one.
2. John B. McGuire & Charles J. Palus, Vertical Transformation of Leadership Culture, Vol. 14, No. 1, August 2018 ,INTEGRAL REVIEW
3. Kotter, John. The force of change. How management leadership differs. Bucharest: Publica, 2009
4. Marinoiu, A. International business environment: internationalization strategies. Bucharest: Publishing ASE, 2013
5. Miron, Dumitru, International business environment , Bucharest,2010,
6. Miron, Dumitru; Folcuț, Ovidiu, International business environment, Ed. University of Ploiesti, 2005 ;
7. Nicolae, Mariana, Ed.; Ion, Irina; Nicolae, Elena Ecaterina; Vitelar, Alexandra. The art and science of leadership: a theoretical and practical guide. Bucharesti : Tritonic, 2013;
8. Polat, S. (2008). Leadership Theories and Leadership in a Cross-Cultural Context, ISREF Perspective, 1(3)
9. Politis, J. D.(2001). ‘’The relationship of various leadership styles to knowledge management’’, Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 22 (8)
10. Porumb, Elena. Human resources management. Cluj-Napoca: Publishing House of the Foundation for European Studies, 2001
11. Pusca C.A. (2020) Should We Share Rights and Obligations with Artificial Intelligence Robots?. In: Santos H., Pereira G., Budde M., Lopes S., Nikolic P. (eds) Science and Technologies for Smart Cities. SmartCity 360 2019. Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering, vol 323. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-51005-3_33
12. Råheim, M., Magnussen, L., Sekse, R., Lunde, Å., Jacobsen, T., & Blystad, A. (2016). Researcher–researched relationship in qualitative research: Shifts in positions and researcher vulnerability. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health & Well-Being, 11, 1-12. doi:10.3402/qhw.v11.30996
13. Reza Habib, Lars Nyberg. (1997) Incidental retrieval processes influence explicit test performance with data-limited cues. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review 4:
14. Spillane, J. P. (2006). Distributed leadership. , San Francisco, CA Jossey-Bass Publishers.
15. Tarabishy, A., Solomon, G., Fernald Jr., L.W. & Sashkin, M. (2005). ‘’The Entrepreneurial Leaders Impact on the Organizations Performance in Dynamic Markets’’. Journal of Private Equity, 8(4):
16. Thompson, G., & Glasø, L. (2018). Situational leadership theory: A test from a leaderfollower congruence approach. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 39, doi:10.1108/LODJ-01-2018-0050
17. Turey, Colin J., "Perceptions of Leadership Styles and Job Satisfaction in a Sample of High School Athletic Directors in the United States" (2013). UNF Graduate Theses and Dissertations
18. Uhl-Bien, M. (2006). Relational leadership theory: Exploring the social processes of leadership and organizing. Leadership Quarterly, 17
19. Wright, B. E., Moynihan, D. P., & Pandey, S. K. (2012). Pulling the levers: Transformational leadership, public service motivation, and mission valence. Public Administration Review, 72,. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-6210.2011.02496.
20. Yammarino, F. J., & Dansereau, F. (2008). Multilevel approaches to leadership. The Leadership Quarterly, 19(2),
Copyright (c) 2021 Anca Turtureanu, Florentina Chitu, Carmen Mihaela Cretu
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The author fully assumes the content originality and the holograph signature makes him responsible in case of trial.