The Notion of "Big Data" and the New Evolution of Artificial Intelligence
Keywords:law; innovation; virtual space; technology
It is no longer a novelty that more and more electronic devices are used, in general, and that production processes are becoming increasingly digitized. We find that vast amounts of data are generated every day in the economy, as well as through people's personal and social activities.
Data is an important component in the European Union's digital transformation process. Artificial intelligence is based on "smart information", and its development depends on how this data will be managed in Europe.
We want to capture the important aspects related to this topic, using the logical method, the comparative method, the sociological method. We will analyze, synthesize, compare the various legislative provisions, correlating them with technical explanations, so as to reveal the importance of artificial intelligence in contemporary society.
Reading this study can be useful both for students and teachers, lawyers, magistrates and other legal professionals, but also for those who are not in the field, but want to document themselves on the presented topic.
The novelty element of our study will consist in merging the technical and legal notions proposed by the European Union, in an own interpretation and in a personal vision, so that the topicality of this subject emerges.
- Puṣcă A., „Legal Aspects on the Implementation of Artificial Intelligence” - https://eudl.eu/pdf/10.4108/eai.13-7-2018.164174;
- Puṣcă A., „Should We Share Rights and Obligations with Artificial Intelligence Robots?” - https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-030-51005-3_33;
- Mateescu F., „Promovarea valorilor social-economice în contextul integrării europene”, Chişinău, 2020;
- Mateescu F., „European Integration - Realities and Perspectives. Proceedings”, Galaţi, 2021;
- „Raportul conținând recomandări adresate Comisiei referitoare la normele de drept civil privind robotica, din 27.1.2017” - https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/A-8-2017-0005_RO.html;
- „Raportul Parlamentului European din 27.01.2017, care conṭine recomandări adresate Comisiei referitoare la normele de drept civil privind robotica” - https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/A-8-2017-0005_RO.html;
- „Rezoluția Parlamentului European din 12 februarie 2019, referitoare la o politică industrială europeană cuprinzătoare în domeniul inteligenței artificiale și al roboticii” - https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/TA-8-2019-0081_RO.pdf.
Copyright (c) 2022 Florina Mateescu
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
The author fully assumes the content originality and the holograph signature makes him responsible in case of trial.