Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. The entire content of the article belongs to me and it does not copy exactly other papers. I have indicated the source and I have not reproduced parts or wholes from unauthorized sources.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- DO NOT WRITE your name or affiliation on the actual paper, as you unable us to achieve the blind peer review process accordingly.
The author fully assumes the content originality and the holograph signature makes him responsible in case of trial.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.